Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun!

A couple of weeks ago was Thanksgiving. We all went to my aunt's house and had a heck of a time! We played with her dogs and they were fun. We went inside to relax and then we watched movies like My Dog Skip and The Dark Crystal.


Then we all had Chinese food. Then we talked a little bit. Then that night me and my dad and aunt watched horror movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you later romantic movies. Boo!!!! Then I laid down on the couch and just when I was about to fall asleep the dog jumped on top of my head! After I kicked it off I fell asleep. The next morning I ate cereal and watched Christmas Story. Then I was told to read my book but I fell asleep instead.

then when i woke up Thanksgiving dinner was ready. we then packed and drove home. that day was pretty fun.

2 comments:

Mothership said...

I am glad you had a good time, but HATE the horror movies part!

Anonymous said...

I like the Dark Chrystal to