Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Night Scolding

If you don't stay up until midnight, you don't know what I am talking about. You see, watching movies tell midnight is fun; until the TV is unplugged. Well, upstairs again. But if I don't fall asleep, I can watch the movie and if the person comes to unplug it, I jump onto them. Uh oh! I think I am in trouble. At least it lasts to ten o'clock. Me and my parents watched a rocket movie last night. We watched two episodes until they were too tired. Ya right! So as soon as they went to bed I turned the TV back on. I watched an episode and a half. Then it was unplugged. Hey!!! Mom: GET TO BED!!!!!!!! Me: I was going to learn how they......... Mom: b-e-d bed. Well, back to the down feathers. p.s. they smell bad.

1 comment:

Mothership said...

hahaha. You make me laugh, my son. I am so glad you are mine.

I wish you would go to bed earlier, but I've been wishing that since you were born. I guess you're not a sleeper.