Monday, December 8, 2008

my favorites

i was just thinking did you get to know enough about me? well from my last blog post i don't think you did get know enough about me. well let's see my favorite movie is ET the extra terrestrial, my favorite food is egg in the middle, my favorite place would be some type of water park. i would just like to add that i love swimming. my favorite thing to study is space history, i like to travel a bit. i think that's some of the things i like. um........ i like the outdoors and walking to grocery stores and the post office and the gas station.



my favorite of all those places is the grocery store.

2 comments:

Mothership said...

You forgot to mention that your mom is your favorite gal!

I'm glad you like writing.

momattoon said...

Dude! This is great. You will have to build an ofice in your fort in the forest to keep the world current on your mind adventures when you visit your Gram.