Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Season

I LOVE CHRISTMAS. It is my favorite holiday. I love to receive presents, but it is very fun to give gifts too. It's like the funnest part of the whole thing! There is a lot of parts to Christmas. Like getting the Christmas tree and decorating it. And then decorating the house on the inside and outside. Then everybody got to go Christmas shopping too. Then everybody got to go Christmas caroling. Then pictures for Christmas. Then Christmas Eve plus one present. then finally after waiting a whole year it's Finally Christmas. It's so fun to see everybody's faces as soon as they get their gifts.Christmas is not just Christmas day but the Christmas season.

4 comments:

Mothership said...

I love that last line--Christmas is more than just a day, isn't it? I'm glad that you "get" it. I think that is why it is everyone's favorite holiday, it goes on for a whole month.

Anonymous said...

I also love Christmas! For me it's the memories that are attached to each year. When I was your age I lives in Belgium and the locals celebrated by putting out their shoes for St. Nicholas to fill. Traditionally the shoes were wooden. I will never forget how I begged my parents to let me put out a shoe and stocking for Santa to fill.

Clark Fox said...

Howdy Issac hows it going? . Thanks for putting comments on my blog. I like reading your blog to bye.

Clark Fox said...

I like how you explain christmas.