Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Morning List

As a homeschooler I don't get up very early. Not early at all. I get up at 10:00 am!! and go to bed at midnight.Crazy right? So I had too put some rules down. I will go to bed at 9:30 pm. I will wake up at 6:45. As soon as I get out of my bed which only takes a couple of minutes. like immediately to five minutes. So then I take a seven minute shower. Then i get dressed and get a blanket and sit in the living room with my Dad and talk. After my Dad goes to school I then go wake everybody up. First I wake up the Baby because she isn't sad when I wake her up. Then I wake up sister 4, then I wake up sister 2 which she was a little grump even when she told me too wake her up. Then comes the hard part snoring mom and sister 3 Oh no! Sister three cries a lot so she pretty sensitive. my mom is just really tired so she doesn't want to get up. OK, we'll put the baby on her. Oh, no she's already waking up. OK, sister 3 let's see if I can wake you up without crying. Oh, she's getting up too. i guess my family isn't that bad about getting up. it's 7:40 and their waking up. Oh, never mind i heard a snore. OK, back too the beds.

3 comments:

Clark Fox said...

Issac great blog, its cool and has a lot on it. its great.

Mothership said...

Stop picking on your mom! I work hard.

Eliza Sanders said...

HEY! How did you get on the computer that early! I am having to talk to mom about this!!


heehee