Saturday, March 27, 2010

Good So Far



Saturday march 27 2010




Today is a little faster then yesterday. We have my uncles family driving in today they'll be stopping for a while. after that my aunts family is driving in, hopefully. They will be getting in a little late so we don't know if they'll be stopping by. We're hopping that they get in early enough that they can get a hotel room so we can go swimming and see them. Last night wasn't to bad, we went to a potluck without my knowledge, we played that board game I was telling you about. It's actually starting to grow on me, by the way it's called Smallworld.



After that I started this book called the book thief. It's a little confusing right now but my mom says that it gets better. Today I think everything will be a bunch funner and faster.
I hope your day is fun and fast!



2 comments:

Eliza Sanders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mothership said...

I am enjoying Small World, too. It's always fun to find new games for the family, don't you think?

Keep reading The Book Thief. It is good (though maybe not Exciting).